Registration and Packet Pickup
- How can I register? HEREYou can register .
- Is there a minimum age limit? The minimum age for competing is 14.
- How much does it cost? Cost will range from $65 to $110 for the Half Marathon, and $45 to $85 for the 12k. Price will depend on date of registration. We regularly sell out before race day. Click here to register.
Packet Pick Up
- Where can I pick up my packet? *Packet Pickup info is tentative- we will confirm and update the site when race day gets closer*
- Fri, Oct 12th – 3:00 pm to 7:00 PM John’s Run/Walk Shop in Chevy Chase (317 S Ashland Ave, 40502)
- Sat, Oct 13th – 10:00 AM-6:00 PM EXPO at 318 S Ashland Ave across from John’s Run/Walk Shop in Chevy Chase.
- We do offer race morning packet pick-up from 6:30am to 7:45am at Midway Christian Church’s community center if it’s absolutely necessary. If you live in the Lexington area please try to pick up your packet before race morning.
- Can I pick up my friend’s packet? Yes. You will need to bring a photocopy of your friend’s photo ID (cellphone pic will suffice).
Will you mail my packet? We will FedEx your packet (bib number, shirt, info sheets) to you for a fee of $20 if you register by Aug 15th. We realize this is expensive but we used the USPS last year and although they were inexpensive they were very unreliable.